Workplace Ethics Challenge
Get ready for the workplace by exploring ethical dilemmas commonly faced by early career graduates
Workplace Ethics is the Ethical Grand Challenge for Year 3-Final Year students. Choose from a range of Workplace Ethics Challenge workshops or take the Challenge online to explore ethical challenges faced by early career graduates in a range of sectors and understand how you might contribute to creating inclusive workplaces.
Workplace Ethics Challenge 2018/19
You have a range of Workplace Ethics Challenge options in 2018/19.
Take part in a Workplace Ethics Challenge Workshop:
- Choose a Challenge workshop to suit your interests or career
- Discuss and debate with students from across the University
- Learn direct from the experts
Explore the links below to find out more about each of the Workplace Ethics Challenges: what's involved and what you'll get out of them.
Take the Workplace Ethics Challenge Online:
- Complete the Workplace Ethics Challenge in Blackboard, at a time that suits you
- Films and interactive activities will help you explore ethical challenges relevant to every graduate workplace
Look out for more details about the WPE Challenge-Online in September 2018.
All workshop dates and details of how to sign up for a Challenge, will be provided here soon.
WORKPLACE ETHICS CHALLENGE OPTIONS
Learn more about ethics in the workplace by taking a Workplace Ethics Challenge
MAKE A DIFFERENCE: VOLUNTEERING
Give something back and gain practical insights into initiatives designed to promote inclusivity and ethical practice. For more ideas go to: manchester.ac.uk/volunteers